ENGLEWOOD – Coach Gary Kubiak named Trevor Siemian the starter for the Broncos’ third preseason game over Mark Sanchez and said he will decide next week who will be under center against...
LONG POND, Pa. – Will Power can’t seem to do any wrong, which means IndyCar has another serious points race looming.
Power continued his late-season surge on...
- Geniez wins 3rd Vuelta stage
- Howard Grotts finishes 38th at Olympic mountain bike race
- Switzerland’s Nino Schurter shines in gold at Olympic mountain bike race
- Americans win 3rd consecutive gold medal in men’s basketball
- Summer Games come to a close in Rio
CORAL GABLES, Fla. – No one could have seen this coming.
That is, except Howard Schnellenberger.
Miami was the epitome of mediocre in the 1970s, spending...
- Alabama in at No.1 in AP Preseason Top 25
- Fort Lewis football aims to stay relevant without John L. Smith
- Heisman runner-up Christian McCaffrey ‘significantly’ better as junior
- Fort Lewis soccer stacks up against RMAC foes in preseason polls
- Biggest games most likely to determine NCAA playoffs
High School Sports
The nostalgia is wearing off and the parade has ended. It’s time to go back to work.
Coming off an impressive championship run last year, the Bayfield Wolverines...
- Ignacio football looks to turn page, focuses on competition
- Durango boys golf tees off 2016-17 school sports season
- There was no raining on Strike Zone Baseball’s parade at the Connie Mack World Series
- Durango roper snags share of 6th at International Youth Finals Rodeo
- Strike Zone Baseball silenced by Dallas Tigers at Connie Mack World Series
- Decade of Durango DEVO biking dominance rolls on
- Cortez gets youth cycling program
- Durango’s Anthony Flint strikes silver at Elks National Hoop Shoot Final in Chicago
- Durango’s Anthony Flint in Elks Hoop Shoot National Finals in Chicago
- Western State makes meaningful donation to Escalante Middle School track and field
Note: The area rivers fishing report as of Aug. 17, courtesy of Duranglers Flies and Supplies.
Animas River: 367 cfs, falling;...
- Outdoors Briefs
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife asking for public comment on raising license fees
- Forest visitor center serves a world of travelers
- Outdoors Briefs
- ‘Sixty Meters to Anywhere’ a brutally honest climbing book
It took just 40,880 days to bring the sport of...
On the Run
Matthew Krichman, race director of the Steamworks...