Chris Valdez thought it would take crisp offensive execution and stout defense to get Ignacio High School into the CHSAA Class 2A Boys Basketball State Championships Great Eight.
DENVER – Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
Kenneth Faried scored a career-high 32...
- For Bertuzzi and Moore, ‘this isn’t over’
- Tulo of old empowers the Rockies
- MacKinnon matches ‘The Great One’
- MLS 2014: ‘For Club and Country’
- Benoit’s golden goal is MacKinnon’s history
This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
His final game at Cameron Indoor Stadium could come Saturday night when No. 4 Duke hosts rival North...
- Neal leads the Lobos to familiar success
- Kick save and a beauty
- Wiggins’ home finale was bittersweet
- Roadrunners run away with the semifinal
- Skyhawks 2-for-2 in RMAC honors
High School Sports
One year after going 0-12, the Ignacio High School girls soccer team found itself on the short end of its season opener.
The Bobcats (0-1-0) fell 6-0 at the Telluride...
- DHS lacrosse firing at will
- Teams test their legs in Farmington
- DHS opens with a third-place swim
- Get ‘rhythm,’ and the Tigers get the blues
- Paonia gets its revenge against Ignacio
One of Durango’s finest youth soccer players will play on an elite stage this weekend.
Eli Fenton, a 14-year-old eighth-grade student at Miller Middle School, was...
- Miller marches to a championship
- Small numbers, massive results
- The DSC swims a strong showing in Albuquerque
- DYSA is turning out USA talent
- Blaze finish on fire in Farmington
EVERETT, Wash. (AP)
You know what makes any adventure in the snow even better? A warm, cozy place to settle in at the end of the day. Bonus points if you don’t...
- Sandhill cranes make pit stop
- Big-game hunting structure up for debate
- Outdoors Briefs
- Learning how to ‘Go’
- Durango Nordic to send seven racers to nationals
Flies & Lies
My wife and I recently spent a week on and...
On the Run
The mission of Girls on the Run, an organization...