The Dallas Cowboys are the first United States’ sports franchise to top $3 billion in value.
For the eighth consecutive year, the Cowboys are worth the most of all...
Denver Broncos right tackle Chris Clark took exception when J.J. Watt pushed him around in a 1-on-1 pass-rushing drill and kept right on motoring toward the...
- Are the longer PATs on point?
- Van Garderen the monarch of Monarch Mountain
- Manning calls out Broncos’ offense
- A decade later, is it finally settled?
- Royals beat Rockies black and blue
ALBUQUERQUE – University of New Mexico Athletic Director Paul Krebs said Wednesday that there’s no question there was hazing by the women’s soccer team and...
- ’Hawks will start 2014 where they left off in 2013
- FLC faces its adversity for a 4th-place guess
- Durango assistant golf coach leapfrogs to Fort Lewis job
- Skyhawks blanked in preseason opener
- Starting where they last left off
High School Sports
A rarity on the typical Durango Demons’ fall golf schedule, home tournaments are few and far between.
Fortunately in 2014, the boys are enjoying their fair share...
- Gillespie again leads DHS to a top-5
- DHS ties for 4th in first tournament
- DHS swinging into the season
- Where ‘The Kid’ was just a kid
- Host team falls in extras
The sixth-grade Durango Demons’ Youth American Football League team, which won YAFL championships as fifth graders and third graders and has gone 30-1 over its last three...
- Durango BMX gears up for state championships
- Kniffin and Mummery finish in the zone
- DSC shoots down the slippery Slope
- Durango beats Bayfield to reach Denver
- DSC brings it home at home
RENO, Nev. (AP)
For Glen Van Peski, a pioneer in the field of ultralight backpacking, even the excess weight in a toothbrush handle is too much for the pack.
- Backcountry Horsemen improve Big Lick Trail
- Lots of coho fishing action on Columbia River
- Hiking and learning on Civil War battlefields
- Outdoors Briefs
- A personal challenge
In keeping with the technology revolution, last...
On the Run
Fundraising and donating to local charities and...