A 2-3-4 start didn’t deter the Fort Lewis College women’s soccer team.
If anything, it allowed the young Skyhawks to go through a few growing pains early, and all the draws...
KANSAS CITY, Mo.
Madison Bumgarner was limbering up at Kauffman Stadium this week, getting loose with his San Francisco teammates near the dugout, when Tim Hudson and...
- Their best asset: Stability
- From Sept. 30, 2001 to Nov. 2, 2014
- Patriots’ D won’t ‘try to outsmart Peyton Manning’
- It’s official: Von Miller is back
- A healthy lean on the Manimal
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Jameis Winston threw three touchdowns to offset a three-interception start, and Dalvin Cook had two long scoring runs to help second-ranked Florida State...
- ‘Chief’ comes home for the children
- Razma again at the heart of the Heartland Conference
- CU locals undo FLC’s title shot
- ’Hawks dynamic Doyle done for season
- Surging at the right time
High School Sports
Durango and Littleton high schools both entered their CHSAA Class 4A Boys Soccer State Championships’ second-round playoff game with similar statistics but different...
- Head-strong play
- BHS volleyball is home, sweet home
- Demons again will hit the regional road
- BHS gets ‘generous seed’
- Elusive lies the crown
The last Durango High School team to play for a state championship has a lot to do with the next team they believe has the potential to get back to a title game.
- Benjamin and Mummery power Durango Swim Club in the pool
- 6th-grade Demons will play for another YAFL title
- Demons go 3-for-3 in Round 1 of the YAFL playoffs
- Durango shuts out YAFL competition
- Durango Swim Club a bunch of busy bees
Seniors Outdoors group to meet
The Seniors Outdoors Wednesday Wanderers will meet at Santa Rita Park through the winter to walk the Animas River Trail.
- Poudre Trail dream miles from reality
- Nyad is fishing for what comes next
- Don’t overlook in-town mountain
- Outdoors Brief
- Kootenai River projects beckon anglers