Caroline Wozniacki trusts her stamina so much that she plans to return to New York in two months to run a marathon.
Maria Sharapova, usually the one wearing down opponents...
NEW YORK – A look at Sunday’s play at the $38.3 million U.S. Open tennis championships:
WEATHER: Mostly cloudy, breezy, hot and humid with a two-hour rain...
- Elway says ‘it’s hard breaking dreams’
- Bailey, Sam placed on the NFL chop block
- Managers review baseball’s instant replay
- Matzek outduels Nuno for victory
- U.S. Open
A laser off the right foot of Fabian Kling gave the 2014 Fort Lewis College men’s soccer team a glimpse of a national champion.
The Skyhawks didn’t have to...
- Old ’Hawks return to the nest
- Fort Lewis volleyball turns its ’14 offense outside in
- BCS to the CFP
- Sims starts and finishes what he started
- College Extra
High School Sports
After pitching a 7-0 shutout the day before at Montrose, the Durango High School boys tennis team knew it would face a tougher fate Saturday at Fruita...
- Thrice as nice for Demons
- BHS soccer reaches ‘a turing point’
- BHS beats the turf for a W
- Demons lack thunder at the ThunderBowl
- DHS follows shutout with a draw at Fort Lupton
It was all offense in the first half.
And that offense was backed by defense in the second half.
After it was all said and done, the sixth-grade Durango Demons...
- Benjamin shines in Seattle
- Demons start 2014 YAFL with a 3-0 Week 1
- Durango BMX gears up for state championships
- Kniffin and Mummery finish in the zone
- DSC shoots down the slippery Slope
I climb Snowdon Peak every summer; it is among my finger-count favorites in the San Juan Mountains. The classic route, also the safest, approaches the summit from the north ridge...
- Taking a child fishing is a special experience
- Abandoned fire tower in Oregon an amazing getaway
- Outdoors Briefs
- Aspen run to test endurance
- The gravel grinder movement
Go ahead and show some skin.
On the Run
Fundraising and donating to local charities and...