Mixed clouds bring rain and sunshine Monday evening to La Plata County south of Durango. The National Weather Service expects a 60 percent chance of rain Tuesday, a 40 percent chance on Wednesday. On Friday night, a slight chance of a rain-snow mix is listed for Durango.
caption

Mixed clouds bring rain and sunshine Monday evening to La Plata County south of Durango. The Nationa...

The Blotter

Most items in this column are taken from logs of calls made to authorities. Their accuracy may not have been verified by an official investigation.

Durango Police

Saturday

2:44 p.m.
An employee at the Durango Community Recreation Center called about a harassing note left on a vehicle.

Sunday

12:02 a.m.
A verbal argument between a man and a woman in the 1000 block of Goeglein Gulch Road...
Go to the complete Blotter

Local Briefs

Living-wage coalition offers potluck

Thrive! Living Wage Coalition will meet on Tuesday at Fassbinder Park, located at W. 17 St. and Main Avenue.

Meetings are open to the public. Updates will begin at 5:30 p.m. with a potluck dinner at 6 p.m., and brainstorming...


Go to complete Local Briefs

And the West is History

100 years ago: “The new railroad station at Falfa is a great improvement over the old one and if the moon is shining a farmer can locate it without the aid of a lantern.”

75...


Go to complete And the West is History

More Local & Regional

Monday, May 04

Sunday, May 03

Saturday, May 02

Tout JS Macro